Milton Keynes Perinatal Mental Health Service
Are you pregnant or have you recently given birth? Are you struggling with your mental health?
You’re not alone. They can help.
They work with women experiencing mental health difficulties before and during pregnancy and up to 24 months after delivery.
Contact your GP, midwife, or health visitor for a referrals.
Milton Keynes University Hospital
Having a baby can be an anxious time for you and your family.
To get in touch with any of our maternity services, please use the contact numbers below.
- Antenatal Day Assessment Unit (ADAU) Telephone: 01908 996 481
- Antenatal Telephone: 01908 995 238
- Community midwifery Telephone: 01908 996 484 (Monday – Friday, 09:00 – 17:00). Outside of hours, please leave a message. For immediate concerns, contact the labour ward.
- Labour ward Telephone: 01908 996 471
- Screening Telephone: 01908 995 236
Antenatal Self Referral
There is now an antenatal self-referral system at MKUH.
Download: Antenatal Self Referral Leaflet (PDF)
BabyCentre® – the #1 pregnancy and parenting digital resource – reaches more than 45 million mums globally each month in 9 different languages. They reach 8 in 10 new and expecting mums online in the UK.
Download from: Google Play: Babycentre
Download from: iTunes: Babycentre