Antenatal Self Referral
There is now an antenatal self-referral system at MKUH.
Download: Antenatal Self Referral Leaflet (PDF)
BabyCentre® – the #1 pregnancy and parenting digital resource – reaches more than 45 million mums globally each month in 9 different languages. They reach 8 in 10 new and expecting mums online in the UK.
Download from: Google Play: Babycentre
Download from: iTunes: Babycentre
Milton Keynes University Hospital
Having a baby can be an anxious time for you and your family.
To get in touch with any of our maternity services, please use the contact numbers below.
- Antenatal Day Assessment Unit (ADAU) Telephone: 01908 996 481
- Antenatal Telephone: 01908 995 238
- Community midwifery Telephone: 01908 996 484 (Monday – Friday, 09:00 – 17:00). Outside of hours, please leave a message. For immediate concerns, contact the labour ward.
- Labour ward Telephone: 01908 996 471
- Screening Telephone: 01908 995 236