- Mrs Adeline Heroe – Female
- Mrs Rosalia Aquino – Female
Practice nurses are qualified and registered nurses. They can help with health issues such as family planning, healthy living advice, blood pressure checks and dressings. The practice nurses run clinics for long-term health conditions such as asthma or diabetes, minor ailment clinics and carry out cervical smears.
- Sister Barbara Martin – Female
- Inge Davies – Female
Healthcare assistants support practice nurses with their daily work and carry out tasks such as phlebotomy (drawing blood), blood pressure measurement and new patient checks. They may act as a chaperone when a patient or doctor requests one.
- Mrs Jennifer Sexton – Female
- Mrs Theresa Rixon – Female